Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q80T Unfit for its purpose

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 04:22 PM)
Members_OFsxYkb
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

This is the state of my 5 month old TV.  It has frame rate skipping, horrific judder and best of all HDMI drop out and, well, whatever fault you'd describe in the attached photos.  

I have been patient and carried out everything you told me to do, wait on firmware fixes, which didnt resolve anything, tech support have logged on multiple times and reset various items in the service menu.  An engineer visited and replaced the main board, I'm still left with HDMI drop out and the below picture.  I am now entitled to a refund, in accordance with UK consumer law.  However you still refuse a refund and state the totally irrelevant 28 returns policy.  Your tech support and your shop colleagues are not interested in working within the law or helping solve this.

Months of issues have led me to write this.

10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
FRUSTRATEDusr
Journeyman
Options
Of they refuse, contact Trading Standards. You will need to send a letter (Special Delivery) advising of the issues and a clear deadline in which to issue a refund. Failing that, small claims court, which is a very simple process to undertake, I can assure you, as I've done several.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
take it to small claims court
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
is there something you're trying to tell me
0 Likes