Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q80T satellite TV guide showing no information

(Topic created on: 21-11-2020 11:55 PM)
singe83
Student
Options

Hi,

We have a new Q80T television, which we have programmed a satellite signal into as Freesat wasn't finding several key channels we would expect (specifically lots of the UK HD terrestrial channels).

Having manually reprogrammed our satellite to find all these channels (i.e. going via the satellite directly and not off Freesat), the TV guide shows 'No information' for almost all channels unless we start to watch the channel in which case it finds the information.

Clearly this is next to useless - we can't have a situation of either information but missing channels, or all the channels but no information.

The TV is set to the correct date and time - we've checked.

How do we fix this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TVEye
Journeyman
Options

I have exactly the same problem with my Q90T. Everything is set up correctly and about 50 per cent of the guide only populates for about 12 hours ahead at the most. This makes the recording function totally useless. It's quite pathetic to be honest, but Samsung don't seem to take any notice of customer complaints, so I doubt if anything will ever be done about it.

0 Likes
Bluebird77
First Poster
Options

TV Guide QE50QN94A 

We recently purchased Smart TV the TV guide only shows about 50% of the information on the channels did anyone manage to sort? Samsung are saying the TV is not faulty its satellite issue, we are gutted we took ages to choose this TV!!

0 Likes