Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q80T random audio notification, blue light and cartoon blue drips

(Topic created on: 16-12-2020 05:40 PM)
First Poster
Options

Please help

Took delivery of new 65# Q80T QLED yesterday. Been great all day but now its acting odd. 

A loud high pitch audio 'ping', a blue light around the edge shoots out, and disney-esque cartoon drips trickle from the top of the screen. 

What on earth is going on? Think its some screen share thing but I'm not doing anything. I've removed the smart things app from my phone and tablet incase they were triggering it. But its still doing it. 

Please help its soooo annoying. Does it about 3x times every ten mins xx 

8 REPLIES 8
Jlindeman
First Poster
Options

Same TV same problem. Any fix?

0 Likes
Bernal831
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem but on a Q70. Someone please help!

0 Likes
Decfeely98
First Poster
Options
why has nobody fixed this problem yet? im gonna send my tv back and get a new one
0 Likes
Dave1967
Explorer
Options
75 inch q80t this started with firmware 1403 I believe. I just tried turning off settings/ general/ Smart features/ autorun multi view casting. so far no more notifications. fingers crossed.
0 Likes
Dave1967
Explorer
Options
I've just read it relates to smart view so hopes are high on above fixing it.
0 Likes
Mike-B
First Poster
Options

I need to know how to stop this as well.  It happens almost continually while playing WD Legion from my PC.

0 Likes
JunnyJr
First Poster
Options

Hello all ,anyone find a solution ? This is the second Q90T ,deliver today with the same problem ,first one I send back ,but they send me another one but still the same problem,blue light around and a splas of water in the centre,and it happen very often ,samsung seem to dont care or dont have a solution so I will ask for a refund and go with another brand ,thanks all

Nate84
First Poster
Options

I fixed this problem by turning my phone off. Seems the phone wasn't able to use the tap view function as intended.

0 Likes