Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Q800T Xbox one X help needed

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 04:17 PM)
Zooiez
Journeyman
Options

I have a new Q800T and I get this "Check device power screen". It takes 1-2 minutes for it to finally go to the next screen to game, it is unplayable in Game mode, screen flashes constantly. The moment game mode is turned off screen goes back to normal but exiting or entering a game, same device power screen for 1-2 minutes.

I can game fine in non-game mode but I lose the benefits of it. I have tried multiple 48gbs hdmi cables and no change. The Xbox is plugged in game port #4. If it is in 1-3 no issue at all as well as my PS4 in port #2 works fine.

3256AEEF-2770-4043-82CC-7A3A13DBF944.jpeg

75Q800t, firmware 1113.

Please help, this is a brand new TV and if the port is bad I need to replace the tv because this is unacceptable for such an expensive tv

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
CarlH
Options

Hi, @Zooiez. I've just seen there is an update available for this model (1112.9). Download that and see if the issue occurs. It can also be downloaded here if you want to update using a USB stick. 

0 Likes
Zooiez
Journeyman
Options

I am on 1113 which is newer, right?

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
Zooiez
Journeyman
Options

If there is anything please that you can help to figure this out, anyone, this is just crazy

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I've passed this on to a colleague and I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back. 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi, @Zooiez.

Can you send a photo of the "About this TV" screen? This can be found in Settings > Support > About this TV.

What are all the other TV  Picture settings on? Can you send us photos of these too?

Settings > Expert Settings (All screens)

Settings > General > External Device Manager > Game Mode Settings > Game Motion Plus Settings

Settings > General > External Device Manager > Input Signal Plus > HDMI 4 Enabled or not?

Can you show us the settings on your Xbox too and maybe provide a video of the flicker issue?

Solution
Zooiez
Journeyman
Options

Still not working

CarlH
Options

That's great to hear! Get back if you need anything else!

FlorieJoy
Samsung Helper
Options
Glad you got this resolved
0 Likes