Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q800t 8k freezes all the time

(Topic created on: 22-04-2020 04:39 PM)
Naramarth
Pioneer
Options

There are many times in which the TV freezes the same way Windows does before a blue screen error. It freezes for 3-5 secs, producing a really unconfortable noise similar to a motor trying to start, and then continues as if nothing happened. Find attached video in which sound freezes but not image this time.

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

TV is in warranty period, so if this problem persists I will change the TV for another one, but I would like to know if there is anything I can do to solve it.

I have performed TV diagnosis and is ok. I have restored system default configuration, and that neither solved the problem. TV software version is updated too. TV signal is 100% quality with 0 error packages. 

Freezing happens both with normal TV, Youtube and also reproducing video from pen drive. So it is not an app software issue, seems like a CPU problem. It happens twice a day approx.

Is it a CPU problem because TV system architecture is not correct, or is there anything I can do to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Edit: 12/04/2020: It really seems a problem of CPU and/or RAM consumption, so I am defintely returing it to the store.

3 REPLIES 3
Naramarth
Pioneer
Options

Post edited to include video.

0 Likes
Zooiez
Journeyman
Options

I have this TV coming this weekend and I am concerned about what you are experiencing. Did u fix it? Any more info?

0 Likes
MakemBill
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same problem. It’s happeneda number of times. It sounds like a CPU is frying and the screen freezes. Have you, or anybody else, had any resolution over this problem? 

0 Likes