Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q70R Xbox 360 HDMI "No signal"

(Topic created on: 10-09-2019 11:39 AM)
erichloob
Journeyman
Options

Hi!

Recently I bought a QE55Q70RATXXH qled TV from Samsung. When I connect my Xbox 360 to the tv via HDMI, it says "No signal" on the TV.

The Xbox works fine on every other display I've tried (1080p monitor and another 4K TV from Philips). The HDMI ports on the TV also seem to function perfectly when connecting either a PC or Mac.

My ideas are running out. Could someone shed some light on this issue, has anyone else encountered this?

Things I've tried:
1) All HDMI ports (checked all ports with other devices to see that they indeed work)
2) Different cables
3) Game mode on/off, Input signal plus on/off and other settings that I found on the TV

4) Updating TVs firmware
5) All kinds of settings on the Xbox (also the settings that worked on the Philips TV)

6) Power button long-hold

Thank you!

52 REPLIES 52
PeteB83
Apprentice
Options

@Argolino

Xbox 360 S 250GB (black shiny version), Manufactured: 2010-11-03

TV product ID: EU50RU7020

The HDMI switch is this one (or an older version of): https://www.amazon.com/Storite-Switch-Switcher-Selector-Splitter/dp/B0827YWN5S

0 Likes
Arandir
First Poster
Options

Hi, I had the same problem and another solution I found was using a VGA cable with an HDMI adapter to connect to the xbox, the only problem is you'll need another cable for the audio

0 Likes
Argolino
Journeyman
Options
thanks, great idea so at least we have several options. Have a nice day
0 Likes