Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q70R picture setting source save problem.

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 06:59 PM)
MarisR
Apprentice
Options

Hi, after update 1351.3 have problem with picture setting source save. Using Current Source for all my inputs ( also youtube ), don't save my settings. HDMI have connected my tv box, there using backlight 30, when i go to PS4 it should have 50 backlight, but insted it keeps 30 and I need change back to 50, Its same with USB and youtube. Before this update it was all fine.

And there is another problem. Connected speakers Edifier R2800 with optical, have this tv more then 2 months and it's random time whant to connect with my Smart Remote for volume change, but all time Fail Setup, in list there is no this brand Edifier.

Info update: After FW 1352.0 picture settings almost work fine, HDMI ( TV ) change to HDMI ( PS4 ) keep picture settings, also keep when changing to HDR. When go to USB or youtube, first need select video then he change my picture settings.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
johnyy
Student
Options

hey i'm having this exact issues

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/q60r-current-source-not-saving/m-p/2213671#M51808

you've got any luck

?

0 Likes
sirophim
Student
Options

Please tell how did you manage to set up volume control for your speakers at all. I have q70t and edifier r2700 connected via spdif. I have no luck with volume control.

0 Likes