Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q70R Bluetooth Headphone issue

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 01:08 PM)
David996911
First Poster
Options

I have seen other posts on bluetooth which do not seem to quite relate to my problem:

Firstly, I have Sonos system connectd to my Q70R via optical. I can select optical in audio settings and control the volume even though it is not a numbered calibration as it is when Tv speaker is selected.

When connecting bluetooth headphones, two problems occur:

The lesser annoyance is that when disconnecting the bluetooth the TV audio selction reverts back to TV Speaker instead of Optical (where it was before).

The really major annoyance is that on any normal device or TV, connecting bluetooth headphones automatically mutes any integral speakers, so that you don't waste time scrolling the TV speaker down to zero. Not so with this TV, and even though I have the phones' own volume control up to max, the volume is still way too low. Worse still, is the fact that when ensuring that the Bluetooth headphones are connected and the active selection in the audio settings, using the TV remote volume control causes the name of the headphone to appear on the left of the screen, yet increasing the volume affects the TV speaker and not the headphone connection which is being displayed. That makes no sense at all.

I am assuming that either I am missing something fundamental in the settings, or there is something wrong with the TV?

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0