Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

q700t does it do vrr freesync and 4k120

(Topic created on: 18-11-2020 04:55 PM)
W0mble77
First Poster
Options

I would like to know if the q700t does 4k120 as it is ambiguous in the manual. 

I would also like to know if it does freesync  and vrr as people claim it doesn't do those either.

Plus the lag times for different modes would be great.

There is a video on YouTube  by "stop the FOMO" who has said it is only a 60hz panel and everybody is using this in their reviews. Samsung should really address this and put some clear answers up. As it is stopping people from buying it.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
wickfut
Pioneer
Options

So how do I get my PC to send 1440p 120hz? I can do 8k 60 with 4:2:0 10bit, 1440p 120 isn't available?

0 Likes
W0mble77
First Poster
Options

On xbox has to be hdmi 3. Now I dont know if it is showing 120hz or just allowing the signal in then displaying 60hz. Let me know what happens please.

0 Likes
Solution
wickfut
Pioneer
Options

I can't do it on PC , been trying different settings for the last 30 minutes. 

Struggled to get the PC recognised again and got a "device not connected" message.

Note to anyone struggling: You need game mode on - you need input signal plus on - you need to go into your video settings and 1 by 1 make sure you go to 8 bit colour, 8k resolution, 10bit colour - otherwise it won't work. 

what a mess

0 Likes
BezzaBing
First Poster
Options

i am so confused i have a PS5 was told it would work with 120Hz spoke to Samsung now been told it does not I am sending this TV back 

0 Likes
wickfut
Pioneer
Options

the blurb says it does 120 @ 1440p. What did Samsung say to why it won't work?

0 Likes