Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q60R QLED (49 inch) flicker while using HDMI

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 04:11 AM)
Almdudler
First Poster
Options

I just bought the Q60R QLED 49inch Model to use it for 4k pc gaming. Unfortunately there is an extreme amount of white flickering (Check video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u5WhEm9-9ykCCxwx_UhH-XBiEK4zIUh/view?usp=drivesdk . This only happens when I connect a PC (No flicker in built in Netflix). At first i thought it's my pc/Graphics card but this is not the case (I tested a 4k Monitor and it worked fine). I turned the extended input signal on/off, used different hdmi ports, tested different hdmi cable, turned game mode on/off. But the problem is still there. This is so annoying! Does anyone knows why this is happening and is there a way to fix this? Otherwise I will send the tv back 😞

3 REPLIES 3
EL ALAMI HAMZA
Mastermind
Options

Hello @Almdudler 

Try to see this path Settings> General> External Device Manager> Input Signal Plus
Check if the used port is enabled or disabled

0 Likes
DevrimEmre
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I'm having the same problem depending on ps4 hdmı 1 e but the image does not come. Identifies the device, but unfortunately the image does not appear
0 Likes
WillSilva
Apprentice
Options

In you Switch System Settings, Go to TV output and change the RGB Range from Automatic to Limited. Bingo. 👍

0 Likes