Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q60BA 65 " TV 2022 (QE65Q60BAUXXNPD) And Sonos HDMI (E-)Arc Audio drops (or no sound) after a couple of days

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 02:26 PM)
robinwillems
Student
Options

Hi everyone, i got a Q60BA 65" since a week or 2/3 and got a weird problem. The audio (Sonos Beam with 2xPlay1) seems to be working correctly but after a day or 2 or 3 the sounds starts dropping. This happends with both the cable box (Ziggo Mediabox Next), but also with the TV itself (Apps like Spotify or Netflix). The connection between The TV and the Sonos Beam is through HDMI (E-Arc port).

Sometimes after switching through programs/apps (when the drops start happening) i can't get any sound out the Apps or Ziggo Mediabox Next, only very vague menu sounds.

If i pull the power plug it starts working again for as long as it lasts. Also, when i run the diagnose option the sound starts working again after that for a small period. Same for the reset option (tried it twice) and it then works for a couple of days again.

Tried changing the menu audio settings (like passthrough or disabling Atmos) but to no avail.

Seems like the TV runs out of memory or something after a couple of days (just thinking out loud).
Anyone knows how to fix this or knows if it's a known problem?

Some Specs:
MN : QE65Q60BAUXXNPD : --/--/----
SN : 0J8H3HBT600034L
FW : T-NKLBDEUC-1403.6
FC : SWU-OU_T-NKLBDEUC_1403_221016
MI : T-NKLBDEUC
LS : EU_BENELUX
DI : H3CAXEUH4HJ4O
MA : 04B9E3B084D2
SC : 40401_Z_HI8IM3_AA54AC42AD13.8AE13.9AF0TB0BA48CA81DA93HB8IB2IC239SB SC :

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ComoQ
Student
Options

I am having the same problem with my Q80

0 Likes
robinwillems
Student
Options

Something that seems related is that when those sound drops occur, nog long after that, my Samsung Universal remote stops "controlling" my Ziggo Mediabox Next... After a 1 minute power cycle everything strarts working again (audio and universal remote). To me this feels like something like system memory is not being freed, or something else is filling up and there are not enough system resources available anymore.

0 Likes