Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q60a

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 01:10 PM)
burnzy1989
First Poster
Options
Got white light showing in the top left and bottom left corners on low light scenes , thr right side of the tv is fine . Any one know what's causing this 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@burnzy1989, Can you share photo of this white light here ?

0 Likes
burnzy1989
First Poster
Options
The picture isn't the best but the bottom left corner and top are like this with that white bloom on it , the rest of the screen 8s fine the right side is fine as well but the left is not good and shows this on a dark screen say a midnight scene on a movie and us very distracting .20220904_123243_12271_1662291167.jpg
0 Likes
burnzy1989
First Poster
Options
Ps the picuter does show other light but it's the left corner which is visible to the naked eye
0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options
0 Likes
burnzy1989
First Poster
Options
So I gues there is no solution and samsung won't replace the tv due them saying its not faulty
0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@burnzy1989, You could try. Maybe they will replace TV and you end up with better panel. Each case is considered individually. For the future, it is better to buy a TV with a Direct backlight.

0 Likes
burnzy1989
First Poster
Options
I will try in the week , what tvs have a direct back light in the samsung range thank you for your help
0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@burnzy1989  napisał(a):
what tvs have a direct back light in the samsung range

Q80 series and up have direct backlight. Q60 and Q70 series have edge backlight.

Let us know how it ended in your case.

0 Likes
Members_YzS6KR3
Student
Options

I have a 65 Q70A QLED - still paying for it via finance and i've got white blotches top left corner, bottom left, it appears where it wants.  Contacted Samsung 124 times, each time, the call gets cut off after having spoken to someone for over 20 mins or so.  They're all filipino, they start the call by taking your phone number and telling you they'll call you back.  In 124 times the phone was cut, they never called.

The status of the TV is shocking.  In the parts the call i was able to have, they flat at refuse to do anything, and instead tell me it's normal to have this and I should be happy about it, they add they have consulted experts who agree with them, that's it. 

They gave me the same ***** about not having the backlight thing.  1. Why are they selling it if it doesn't have it? 2. Why did they sell it to me? 

I will never buy Samsung again, I don't trust them, had I known their customer service agents were all people with English as a foreign language and unable to understand much other than prepared text in their manuals.  

0 Likes