Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q60a Multi View

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 04:16 PM)
Craig 1993
Apprentice
Options

Any ideas if actual multiview will come to the 2021 4k TV models?

I've just bought a Q60a and I feel a bit robbed that I bought it for multiview and its been completely stripped for the 4k models where the only option is to have the second screen as your mobile. 

Being able to stream your phone screen only is the most pointless feature ever.

I bought the TV entirely for it and the seller doesn't accept returns so now I'm stuck with it.

Also the fact that it's entirely software makes it feel like a cash grab to make people buy the far more expensive 8k models. 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Sear ley13
Apprentice
Options

no I am having same issue. Support not able to help. Can’t connect iPhone Netflix YouTube ps4 anything. Don’t have option select new source. Ipghone airplay just takes up full screen and never detected in multiview

0 Likes
jslv94
Student
Options

I just bought this TV and experiencing same issue. Trying to stream YouTube and Xbox on multi view but it gives me no option to select on 2nd source 

jslv94
Student
Options

Did you ever figure it out? I have same issue 

0 Likes
Craig 1993
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately, the only option is to return the TV which luckily the seller agreed to on the basis of missing features that were listed in their ad. Lazy work by samsung leaving in what is effectively a dead app.

0 Likes
Sear ley13
Apprentice
Options

support said it could be done via the chat window but i got cut off from them. i was waiting too long on the phone for support.. i just dont think i would use the feature enough though to bring TV back as i think more of a novility feature but should never be promoting this feature it doesnt work

Craig 1993
Apprentice
Options

At the time when I bought it, support had basically said tough. Maybe theres been a U-turn for people that complain since theres no reason why they've disabled the features.

0 Likes
Sear ley13
Apprentice
Options

what they were suggesting to me as part of troubleshooting to get it working did no inspire me with any confidence though. once support person told me that mutliscreen works but NOT with any of the built in apps such as netflix but said should work with usb or Playstation or any external device plugged in but as we both can say this does not work at all

0 Likes
Craig 1993
Apprentice
Options

No unfortunately even their support doesn't know. On the Q60A all you can share is a source and your phone screen, AKA the most pointless feature known to man.

Sear ley13
Apprentice
Options

were you able to get multiview working with your phone?

i can get phone to airplay on full screen but cant do with view multiview

0 Likes