Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ps4 no signal on Samsung QLED 4k 2020

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 05:11 PM)
QLED20204kUHD
First Poster
Options

I got my new Samsung QLED 4k 2020 model today before that i was using HD ready tv i was using my ps4 on that but now i am trying to connect it with my new tv i have tried all the ports only one port recognizes it but just for few seconds after it says no signal i dont have no clue no idea which setting to change what ever i have tried nothing worked could anyone please help me with that i will be really great full thanks.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
force an update on tv if u already haven't. or send it back
0 Likes
Steven24
First Poster
Options

I have exact the same problem. When i connect the ps4 to my old tv or computer monitor it works fine, but when i connect it to my qled. It does not werk. Tried resetting, tv settings, safe modes, switching port,... I found several other complaints about it, seems ps4 and Samsung qled give Connectivity problems...

0 Likes
alexpwd92
First Poster
Options

I'm having this exact issue and nothing seems to work. Just got this brand new samsung QLED and i get the audio from the ps4 but the screen is black. 

0 Likes
QLED20204kUHD
First Poster
Options

Hey steven thanks for your reply but i managed to find the problem i took the risk of buying the new 4k hdmi cable and its worked perfectly fine even thought the ps4 cable was good but i didn’t get it why it was causing this issue so all you need is the 4k hdmi cable and everything will work great.

0 Likes
QLED20204kUHD
First Poster
Options

Hey alex just buy a new 4k hdmi cable and that will solve all the issues you are facing even thought the ps4 hdmi cable is good and works fine but you still need to buy new 4k hdmi cable you dont need any expensive cable i bought mine from wilko and it worked

0 Likes