Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ps4 no signal on Samsung QLED 4k 2020

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 08:53 PM)
QLED20204kUHD
First Poster
Options

I got my new Samsung QLED 4k 2020 model today before that i was using HD ready tv i was using my ps4 on that but now i am trying to connect it with my new tv i have tried all the ports only one port recognizes it but just for few seconds after it says no signal i dont have no clue no idea which setting to change what ever i have tried nothing worked could anyone please help me with that i will be really great full thanks.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Bluefusion
Explorer
Options

I had a similar issue on my Frame 2019. If I turned the PS4 on first and then the TV I would basically get a black screen or say no signal.

I found I have to turn the TV on first, and then the PS4 and then the TV detects the PS4 and switches over to the correct HDMI.

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Which source input are you using ? HDMI or the PS connector ?
0 Likes
QLED20204kUHD
First Poster
Options

I am trying its keep doing the same thing the screen is dark buy nothing is going on i am not sure if ps4 supports it its not ps4 pro its just ps4 its really frustrating i dont know what to do

0 Likes
QLED20204kUHD
First Poster
Options

I am connecting it with HDMI

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@QLED20204kUHD: Can you try heading to Settings > General > External Device Manager > Input Signal Plus, and enable this for the HDMI port you're currently connected to see if this helps? 

0 Likes
QLED20204kUHD
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your reply Andrew i have tried its still the same issue the tv detects but keeps on losing the signal but the screen stays dark 

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Could it be a faulty HDMI cable ?
0 Likes
QLED20204kUHD
First Poster
Options

Thanks for reply Dumitru actually it works well on my old tv but not on the new one 

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Last resort.....reset the TV. I know it's new....but , maybe , it has been displayed in shop for a while....who knows...
0 Likes