Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product testing

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 01:40 AM)
anitast
Student
Options
Hi, does Samsung do product testing at all? 
Thanks 
18 REPLIES 18
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @anitast , we do carry out product testing on all of our products to ensure their quality. 

Do you mean providing them to our customers to test them out? 

Zsquared
First Poster
Options
yes
anitast
Student
Options
yes
0 Likes
Gems101
Journeyman
Options

How do we get involved? Would love to test a tumble dryer 🤪

JoshHewitt
First Poster
Options

Hi @Sauda, I would also like to be involved in product testing where products are sent out to customers

Rizon
Student
Options

Hello @SaudA,

I am a long term customer from Germany with really a lot of bought Stuff from Samsung so far (even Pre-Ordered the Samsung S21 Ultra now).
I recently upgraded my whole PC-Setup with components worth over 4000 Euro, and looking forward for a Samsung G9 Odyssey Monitor.
But before I would buy it, is there any contact person in Germany or option, to recieve a Device for testing purposes?
Because of the mixed up reviews on these Monitors, I am very sceptical. There were a lot of Firmware issues regarding flickering (should be resolved with FW 1008 as I read) but I am still concerned. Also there were a few mentioning build quality issues with the panel in the top left corner...
So all in all, I would like to get my self a trial phase before I put all the money onto that device.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Rizon: What I'd recommend is reaching out to Samsung Support in your region via the link below in order to further your enquiry. I can't guarantee that you will be able to make the necessary arrangements, however the German Support Team may be able to point you in the right direction. 

https://www.samsung.com/de/support/

forthero17
First Poster
Options
hi I'm new and I would like to setup my YouTube channel and review the new s21 ultra for free will that be possible as I can make videos on Samsung latest technology
0 Likes
Karl85
First Poster
Options

hello, I am a long time user of Samsung TV’s, home appliances and laptops. How do I put myself forward to test products for Samsung? I am an Electronic Technician by trade so would be able to provide technical reviews. Karl

0 Likes