Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Samsung Smart TV.

(Topic created on: 05-11-2018 07:04 PM)
Dziei
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have been having problems with my Smart TV. It's a few years old. I can't get any of the apps to work, it says no network connection, or some other various error, even on the few occasions I can get it to connect to WiFi. I tried resetting it and the system update is greyed out. The basic TV function works but pretty much everything in the Smart Hub does not.. Any help is appreciated; if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Dziei.

Could you give us the model code and current software version of your TV? Go to Menu Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Dziei
First Poster
Options

Model Code: UN40EH5300

Software Version: T-MST10PAUSC-1037.1

When I try to open the Samsung Apps folder, it says:

Network interference occurred.

Please try again later.

(ERROR_CODE_012)

0 Likes
samsunpedro
First Poster
Options

I have a 6200 series TV and had the same problem. The only solution that worked for me was a factory reset, combined with a software update and Smart Hub update. Follow these steps:

On the remote, press MENU
Select Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset > 0000 (or your PIN if you have one) > Yes

Once the TV resets and turns on, set it up by following the prompts

Then press MENU, and select Support > Software Update

Once the software update is done, press SMART HUB, and let Smart Hub download and install updates
When Smart Hub update is done, select OK in the notification dialog or press SMART HUB

AntS
Options

Any luck with what samsunpedro suggested there, @Dziei? Or did you find another solution?

0 Likes
LeonardCastle
First Poster
Options

I have a UN32D5500 series TV and have, the same problem. Can somebody help me ?

Model Code: UN32D5500
Software Version: T-MST5DAAC-1014.2

When I try to open the Samsung Apps folder, it says:

Network interference occurred.

Please try again later.

0 Likes
Peter5227
First Poster
Options

Have an issue with connecting our internet on our smart TV.  Getting an "interference" message.  No apps work.

computerwhiz
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue. The solution is to check your DNS server address. (Who on earth would know to look at that besides a computer nerd). If your TV is set up on a wireless router that is not you cable modem, you will like have a DNS address like 192.168.01. if so, that is why your TV can't really get to the internet. It can connect t your wireless network, but can't get past the router. 

0 Likes
Jessica0713
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! this definitely worked! and a huge help!

Ando1959
First Poster
Options
I have a new samsung tv TU7020 cant get any apps to work keeps saying network interference can you help me thanks
0 Likes