Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems changing audio language on MKV file Samsung SMART TV.

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 01:34 PM)
fens
Apprentice
Options

Hello.

How to change audio language on a movie from USB stick? For one movie it started to play audio track in languague i don't speak and it's very frustrating.

Same with subtitles. I know you can remove audio track in your PC but there must be a way to select audio track without removing others

TV model - Samsung UE43RU7172

70 REPLIES 70
cesarbrod
First Poster
Options

This video is private.

0 Likes
Options

Hi i have experienced the same problem with my new samsung iframe 55 inch. It is not acceptable for a 1200 euro smart tv, considering that on other cheap tv in my house the problem does not occur.

Returned back to the online store. Bye bye samsung!

Tommo11
Explorer
Options

Best thing you can do. It’s not acceptable. I’ve just purchased another LG tv and no issues and a much better user interface. 

I advise anyone who asks now to avoid Samsung TVs 

0 Likes
jsolorzano
First Poster
Options

No DTS support? Wtf Samsung? Do you even care or are just negligent?

0 Likes
Options

Hi all, at the end of the story, to fix the following problems on my iframe 65"

- Many old avi movies not supported for samsung limited codec library

- Multi language not supported

I have installed Plex server on my personal computer and plex app on my samsung iframe. When i want to play an old movie stored on my personal computer i launch plex app within iframe and play from it.

Rgds

0 Likes
Members_lD998vu
Explorer
Options

As of 2021, the little brainless hamsters at Samsung has yet to fix this incredibly frustrating bug, even in the top of the line smart tvs. Solution: NEVER EVER BUY ANY SAMSUNG DEVICE ANYMORE and do your friends a favour, spread the word.

0 Likes
YouPeng
First Poster
Options

I tried one of the suggestion before it worked : actually you need to play the video and then the wheel must display the menu to change the audio track or the subtitles.

If the video is not on play, those menus won't be displayed at all!

PS : I have the FRAME 2020 65", and I tried mkv videos.

Members_lD998vu
Explorer
Options

As of 2022 the infamous Samsung Developers still didn't solve this problem even in their top of the line TVs. I honestly feel cheated by Samsung, (there are also other essential functions that were removed in my QLED 65" TV that costed me almost €1500, like timeshift and videorecording). Last time I buy a Samsung, I already ceased to buy other things like pc and mobile phones from Samusng because of poor quality and bad assistance, from now on it will be LG, Sony or other brand but no more Samsung for tvs too. 

Members_lD998vu
Explorer
Options

As of 2022 the lazy Samsung Developers still didn't solve this problem even in their last QLED TVs. DTS still not supported so MKV files almost unplayable. I honestly feel cheated by Samsung, (there are also other essential functions that were removed in my QLED 65" TV that costed me almost €1500, like timeshift and videorecording). Last time I buy a Samsung, I already ceased to buy other things like pc and mobile phones from Samusng because of poor quality and bad assistance, from now on it will be LG, Sony or other brand but no more Samsung for tvs too. 

DeeJayAye
First Poster
Options

Thanks! saved me a lot of time and headaches!

0 Likes