Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Prime video select button not working

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 06:40 PM)
Dinghy
Student
Options

Hi,

I have a 2016 TV, so as well as disney plus not working on my smart TV I now have issues with Prime video. In recent days using either the smart remote or standard remote i can't select anything. All of the other buttons work but for some reason the most important button has stopped working. Any ideas?

Cheers

Dave

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JavierH
First Poster
Options
We have the same problem. To fix the Prime issue, exit Amazon Prime and restart. It seems there is an Amazon update because things looked different when it came back. Now remote select button works on Prime, but Disney has been out for over a week 😞

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
JavierH
First Poster
Options
We have the same problem. To fix the Prime issue, exit Amazon Prime and restart. It seems there is an Amazon update because things looked different when it came back. Now remote select button works on Prime, but Disney has been out for over a week 😞
Dinghy
Student
Options

@JavierH wrote:

Ah worked a treat! Thank you, actually disney plus is now working too! Let's hope it stays that way

0 Likes
sr12
First Poster
Options

how do I exit the app if I can't select ok?

rumac09
First Poster
Options

Had the same problem. Turn tv off at wall, turn back on and Voila. 🙂

Js24
Student
Options

Dealing with the same issue! can't exit the app because the enter key to exit isn't working. 

Js24
Student
Options
How did you exit if center button not working?
BruceBatman
Student
Options
Thank you!
0 Likes
BruceBatman
Student
Options

Unplug tv then plug back it. It force closes all apps.

0 Likes
SeanAylward
First Poster
Options

I could not exit the app because the button did not work. 

I unplugged the TV at the wall and then it all worked just fine

0 Likes