Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup

(Topic created on: 19-06-2022 07:44 PM)
Ccstew
Journeyman
Options

Samsung QLED 2022 QE85QN85AATXXU TV

I keep getting a popup when I change channels on Samsung tv plus.

It comes up on bottom right hand corner and says  "Samsung tv plus browse live and  on demand" and there is a logo which indicates that I should push the down arrow on my tv controller.

Most annoying the tv is set to home mode and has been reset and software updated. It is 1 month old.

Thanks

Colin

15 REPLIES 15
ajw685
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on a RU9000

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Ccstew and @ajw685. Would you be able to take a photo of the pop-up you're seeing, and send it through to us on here please?

0 Likes
Ccstew
Journeyman
Options
Ok will do
0 Likes
Ccstew
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
Ccstew
Journeyman
Options

Its actually a Samsung banner !

0 Likes
Ccstew
Journeyman
Options

Surely this banner should not appear every time I change a channel. Trouble is when it's an expensive set your stuck with it for years 😞

0 Likes
Ralphy1
First Poster
Options

Has anyone been able to stop this pop up?

It's really a bad feature. Why would you need to be reminded every time you change the channel how to access the detail menu?

Hopefully it will be fixed.

mmahon71
First Poster
Options

I find this really annoying.  It’s got to be a big.  I wish I could get it to stop.

0 Likes
kc_no9
First Poster
Options

owner of: samsung 43tu7000 hdr 4k (bought 2022-10-06)

same [annoying] issue w/ my set....................w/ hope, Samsung management will address this [unwanted] feature.............................perhaps w/ a software update.............Note: this model has the Samsung "banner" across the bottom w/ the samsung remote cntl graphic on the lower-left

0 Likes