Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Support for Q95T and HW800 S/B

(Topic created on: 10-01-2022 10:06 AM)
Members_xgbOrBO
First Poster
Options

I purchased a Q95T(75") and HW800 soundbar with rear speakers ordered direct from Samsung.
The first TV  from out of the box failed 1 hour after installation.
The 2nd TV from out the box was never loud via the soundbar but the bar was loud via BT and s21 mobile.
The TV was had a main board replaced by Group FX, very friendly people despite leaving the screen covered in finger prints and smears and also damaged the paint on the wall. The problem is still there and months later nobody is replying to my case or assisting.

I contacted support and they never read the notes of all the steps taken previously, ie resets/updates/config tests/secret menus/remote control etc.   
The support dept has driven me to despair -I cannot believe in this day and age you have support agents working for you that have no idea how your products work and ALL support agents refuse to transfer me when I  state I am struggling to understand their accents.  Its been months. 

Id rather not have the stress of dealing with support, when anyone notices the volume is not in keeping a with a TV and SB that cost ~ £5k and arrived in a box with "FLAGSHIP" written on it  I will tell them yes the volume is terrible but you want to see how Samsung has dealt with it.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Members_xgbOrBO ,

so sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved. I want to get this looked at for you, therefore please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below letting us know more about the previous repair and attaching a video of the issue; and myself or one of the other mods will be able to assist you further. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes