Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please release a firmware update to allow switching from terrestrial and satellite to be seamless

(Topic created on: 16-03-2023 08:18 PM)
Members_aoQcWZ7
First Poster
Options

Please release a firmware update to allow switching from terrestrial and satellite to be seamless.

To do so currently takes 10 button presses. I have a Samsung TV as do my elderly parents. I'm seriously think of selling them in favour of a competitor because of this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
ellipsis
First Poster
Options

+1 for this. 

I *definitely* would not have bought a Samsung Smart TV if I'd realised this design flaw.  If I can't get a firmware fix, I lose 30% of the utility of a spend of £800.  ANd I'll never buy another Samsung.

Is there a way to raise this with Samsung Support?

Thanks

0 Likes
Kristijan2
First Poster
Options

I agree with the above posts, it would be good if after so many requests Samsung finally does something about switching from terrestrial to satellite program. I really would NEVER buy a Samsung product again because of this arrogance from Samsung!

0 Likes
andrellina
Journeyman
Options

I fully agree with the other posters

I could have bought a similar but bigger Toshiba Android TV for £300

0 Likes
peter a jensen
First Poster
Options

I got the same issue, and tried to reach samsung support i midt 2022, it completely went down the drain as support was not able to understand the issue.

My sugestion was that all wire input schould be shown on the home menu.

Another solution, and maybe a betherone, would be to be able to create joined favorite lists, across terestial and sattelit. This is alread posible with content in samsung plus.

0 Likes