Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Please HELP!! UE55JU7500 Endless Reboot Issues / One Connect Mini not working

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 08:43 PM)
Chibbz300
First Poster
Options

I recently moved homes and when I set up the TV I discovered I could not get any picture. Several attempts of checking my cables, changing cables (HDMI, ethernet) did not produce a single picture. I then isolated the One Connect Mini box and that's when the TV gave me something! 

My joy was short lived when I got two messages saying "One Connect Mini has been disconnected. The TV will restart in .. seconds", the other message was  "Updating TV software... Don't turn off the TV or disconnect the power cable until the update finishes..."

I reset the WiFi password, set the TV back to factory settings using the remote (Info/MENU/Mute/Power). All my apps came back after the reset, but the same messages stayed on. 

One thing I should add is in the process of changing WiFi password, factory settings, the two messages did not stop showing up and the TV was continually restarting... meaning I had to complete the commands at breakneck speed in order to achieve what I was attempting.

Now that I have reset it all, the TV is still resetting at approximately 2minute intervals. I cannot go beyond this.

Is there anyone that can provide me with a solution of some kind?  I am lost now as I have no clue what to do next. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Henry3585
Explorer
Options
Try and factory reset the tv if you tyoe the modle number in on internet and ask how to factory reset tv while its off there is away to do it hope this helps
0 Likes
Chibbz300
First Poster
Options

As I mentioned in my first post, I did a factory reset using a remote (Info/MENU/Mute/Power) and nothing changed. 

0 Likes
yagobski
First Poster
Options

Hy, how do you fixed the problem, please?

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Hi remove the one connect mini from the back of the screen once that’s done go to menu > support > software update > update the software once that’s done switch off auto update and will work 

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Hi remove the one connect mini from the back of the screen once that’s done go to menu > support > software update > update the software once that’s done switch off auto update and will work 

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

And if your facing the same problem then the issue is with the one connect mini 

for me what I did was remove all the wires  and inserted them again 

0 Likes
Franz Schubert
First Poster
Options

PLEASE HELP - endless rebooting of Samsung model UE40JU70007

For several days my Samsung TV has been rebooting automatically every two minutes, preceded by a panel saying 'One Connect Mini has been disconnected'. The odd thing is that I do not have a separate external One Connect Mini box. My very clued-up dealer in West London (UK) who supplied the TV in 2014 thinks this is a bug caused at the most recent software update. Has anyone else out there got the same problem? The dealer suggested re-setting to factory settings but I find this impossible to do in the very short time before the next reboot. Samsung, if you are listening, thanks for advice.

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Hi remove the one connect and do a factory reset once that’s done connect back and the problem is solved has the same issue after an upgrade was available 

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

0 Likes