paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

I think their support is one of the worst from any company I have dealt with. They have lied and they try to blame every thing on others. For example they said they would be giving a free smart cnnect USB dongle to KS owners in 2016, not happened. They said there would be a HDR10+ update, not happened. The told the press they would fully support HLG in their 2016 stes, yet when the first broadcast by BBC Iplayer they would not support it (even though Panasonic and LG 2016 sets do). I have had a problem with recording since August and still not resolved.

I will never buy Samsung again!

TheChosenOne
Explorer
Options

Same problem H E R E. Samsung you have truly let down your customers big time. No official reasons as to why you are not updating the 2014, 2015 TV's for BBC iPlayer 4k and 2016 TV's for BBC iplayer 4k with HLG.  This type of business is a slap to the face of customers that have been loyal and full of praise.  Betraying your customers after 1 year of release of your TV's, is like buying a subscription to an anti vius protection where support would cease after the annual period.  But no this is TV and should be supported throughout the product life cycle as long as hardware is not a limitation.  Is there any vacancies I can fill in your customer strategic department? I sure can do a much better job than those sitting on your desks. 

0 Likes
Ste_A
Explorer
Options

Last year I purchased a Samsung S7 Edge phone, a Tab S2 tablet, original cases and wireless charger, a Gear S3 watch and then this year a 49KS7000 TV. These are the only Samsung products I have purchased and I was becoming a Samsung convert. However due to the lack of support for my 10 month old TV I will not be buying any Samsung products again. TV's are not throw away products. I've also noticed that Samsung don't appear to be actively involved on their own forums (excluding the moderators, I think their hands are tied); I hate faceless companies. Samsung support - doesn't exist.

0 Likes
cyenz
Explorer
Options

Worst support ever, they treat TVs like smartphones, only the year model gets love, the older ones dont get anything.

0 Likes
Billyn
First Poster
Options

Poor customer service not interested in solving complaint received loyalty code in December I tried to use it came up invalid contacted customer support before expiry date got reply in January telling me there was nothing could be done as code has expired 

0 Likes
rgaberdeen
First Poster
Options

I had an online chat with someone from Samsung Support few days ago. I was asking about one of the uhd tvs. I found it a total waste of time. The guy did not have any knowledge of the product and could not be bothered to find out for me. All he was interested in was to tell me how great Samsung tvs are.

0 Likes