Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pink colour on TV screen

(Topic created on: 27-12-2020 11:20 AM)
sweetaz
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I'm having some issues with my UE55f8000 TV. I was trying to fix an issue with my HDMI ports not working and somehow managed to screw up the colour settings. I was in the TV's system settings and must have clicked on something by mistake. There's a pink colour on everything when watching TV, Netflix etc.  If I watch youtube the colour is not there when on the home screen but as soon as you play the video the pink colour returns. I've tried resetting to factory settings but that didn't fix the colour issue. Can anyone please help with this? Thank you.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9d2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9d3.jpg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ShiftyPC
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to resolve this as I’ve got the same issue? Reset all settings to factory presets but the same issue is still happening 

0 Likes
kylestessy
First Poster
Options

Having the same exact issue after messing with edid in service menu I think. Anything you find to resolve this!! I’m desperate 

0 Likes
ShiftyPC
First Poster
Options

Went through everything with an engineer who took control of the tv but nothing worked. They ended up sending someone to replace a board in the tv and hey presto all good. If you’re still under warranty then I would recommend this

0 Likes
Yama1
First Poster
Options

Hallo sweetaz, 

did u fixt ur tv because I have the same issue 

0 Likes
ShiftyPC
First Poster
Options

Yes I got it fixed by reporting the problem to Samsung. They sent out an engineer who replaced a circuit board in the tv and all was good. 

0 Likes