Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Picutre motion stutter , judder alot after firmware update

(Topic created on: 13-12-2017 07:41 PM)
Deyan60
First Poster
Options
TV

Hello all , my Smart tv is model UE40MU6172 i use  motion plus feature , judder reduction to max 10 and with this option picture motion was perfect smooth fluid  without any jittery or stutter movement , but after update the new firmware version 1151.1 after the factory resset  even when i turn judder reduction feature the motion movement is not that smooth as on prevision firmware  its visible stutter and slowdowns on the movement of the picture. So far i try swap the HDMI cable but that didnt slove the problem. Please someone if face that issue on the same model tv or familiar to it please  to help me to slove that problem. The problem is visible even on youtube videos 60fps 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options
TV

I bought a curved TV and getting this now and been advised to update firmware to see if it goes. Can't put mine to ten because I get bad opera effect and the fast motion gets even worse. 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options
TV

Has anyone updated to 1155.1and seen an improvement in the judder and picture blurr? So annoying and really dissapointed in this for samsung if i am honest, because it makes viewing no joyable.

0 Likes