Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture size on UE48JU6740U

(Topic created on: 01-01-2017 03:56 PM)
Kirsty
First Poster
Options

When watching ITV Hub through the Samsung Smarthub, the picture size is small. The normal ITV channels play at the correct picture size when viewing through the TV and we have no problem with either BBC Iplayer or Channel 4 when watching through the SmartHub, but just with ITV. Any ideas? I've checked picture size and it's correct onthe TV and also we are using the latest software so not sure what else to try. Just odd that it's only one channel that has this problem through the Smarthub.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Kirsty
First Poster
Options

Hi Colin

They told me there would be a fix by end of last week but still not working for me. So I've complained (again!) and apparently they have 'escalated' my complaint so fingers crossed something will get sorted. Some people say it's the adverts that causes it to go to 4:3 and to come out and back in again and it should revert back to 16:9 but it doesn't work for me.

0 Likes
Teneill
First Poster
Options

Aghhh help... mine too!! 

I am not tech savvy but after reading the above few comments realise I’m not the only one with this problem. Mine is a tiny square up in the top left hand side corner of our tv. 

How owe do I get it to enter full screen ? 

TIA 

0 Likes
Jen2007
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem a little picture in the corner when I watch catchup tv. Have you solved your issue?

0 Likes
Jen2007
First Poster
Options

Me too have you solved your issue

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Jen2007,  HI- Do you have this problem with any catch up service or a specific one? Check you have latest firmware (assuming you have same model) in which case it is  1520.2.  http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE48JU6740UXXU Have you reset the Smart Hub  (actually already mentioned inthis thread), (MENU/123) MENU -Smart Hub -Reset Smart Hub.   Bit more detail on page 46 of guide http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201508/20150806092714298/ENG_HMUDVBEUJ-1.312.pdf

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.