Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PICTURE PROBLEM UE49MU7000T

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 11:40 AM)
Grant77
Student
Options

Can someone help or tell me what this is please. Large circular shadowingLarge circular shadowing

Large circular shadowingLarge circular shadowing

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Grant77: Is the problem present on all sources/channels? If your viewing your programmes via an external cable/satellite box, can you disconnect it and check to see if the issue persists on the TV's Freeview channels? If it does, go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test, and follow the on screen instructions, do you get any 'Failed' messages? If so, please contact a Samsung Support Centre to arrange for an engineer to inspect the device. To find your nearest one, follow the link below, select 'TV&AV > Television' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Grant77
Student
Options

Hi Andrew.  I've noticed it watching through Sky hd on two separate channels and using the tv youtube app watching a music video of the Beyonce song - Running and slightly on other things. 

I've done picture test 1 which looked ok. It would only give me picture test 2 if I said no though and this was of a split screen from middle of vertical black, grey and white line about 10mm wide from the centre. I couldn't see it on there and for some reason picture test 3 was the same as 2. I've been through Samsung support which wasn't much help and they just took me through thr picture test and said I may need an engineer but was out of warranty as it was over 1 year old. What do you make of it?

0 Likes