Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture jumping on UE50NU7400

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 11:55 PM)
MarkS2
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I am experiencing an intermittent issue with my UE50NU7400. The picture jumps up and down and flickers. This happens regardless of the source (satellite TV / Digital / Smart TV) and is getting worse.

I have reset the TV. Checked and reconnected all the wires and it still persists.

Anyone else seen this before?

FB84F607-D488-42A9-B5DF-41B5459E4B59.jpeg

53484484-084F-4A61-BE63-F4A5203F56F2.jpeg

9A2144CB-5870-47A6-A8F6-5187014847BE.jpeg

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Plantje
Helping Hand
Options

This response is obsolete. Since in the Ducth Samsung community it is regarded "double posting" if you ask someone who experiences the same issue if they ever found a solution, I guess posting the solution on someone else's thread is also not appreciated.

People can send me a direct message if they're interested.

0 Likes
Andy136
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem out of warranty , did they fix yours at all ?

0 Likes
MarkS2
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I had the TV replaced by the retailer in the end with a Q60. There is a YouTube video however that details a way you can fix it yourself… many have replied to say it works! 

0 Likes
Plantje
Helping Hand
Options

I don't think it every really gets fixed by Samsung.

I will send you a personal message outlining how you can fix it yourself. On the Dutch Samsung community your question regarding if it ever got fixed is regarded double posting...

0 Likes
Zjj
Student
Options

I had long warranty so it was taken away for repair but deemed unfixable as replacement panel no longer available (October 2022), so I got partial refund. You might have some luck with the fix others have suggested. Plantje is v helpful!

belo60
Apprentice
Options

TRY THAT ITS WORKING FOR ME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPPlqHu_Y-0