Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture judder still

(Topic created on: 18-05-2020 09:17 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Well it's the year 2020 and my Ue43Nu7400 TV still has a picture judder issue , my 49" curved Samsung TV had the same issue but I can't believe that this issue has never actually been fixed !!! 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Edgie70 ,

I would happily take a look into this with you. Can you tell me if the TV is running on the latest software version available (1294.1)? Is this affecting all the channels and sources?

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi , I'll have a look when I'm home , thank you
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi , software version is 1294 , I've checked for an update but there isn't one .I can watch without any judder at all if I watch tv in game mode but obviously it's not what I want to do
0 Likes
shurl77
Pathfinder
Options

I have the QE49Q80TATXXU and found a work around by turning off the Intelligent settings and changing the picture mode to Cinema then adjusting the picture settings, have you found a resolution outside of my work around, seems obvious this is a software issue most certainly NOT the broadcaster, yes I am also surprised if not shocked that this has not been fixed I also have grave concerns that nothing is happening to help us with these problems, your comments would be welcome.

0 Likes
shurl77
Pathfinder
Options

Judder still occurs with Cinema mode have an engineer coming on Monday will post the results, seems obvious to me that Samsung have the ability to fix these issues via their software, annoying to say the least.

0 Likes