Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Pairing Television with Headphones

(Topic created on: 14-12-2019 08:28 PM)
Terry16
First Poster
Options

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to pair a set of BOSE Quiet  Comfort 35 headphones with a Samsung UE40KU6400 LED Television, and if so, how?

Terry 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Awais314
Apprentice
Options
You should be able to yes

It can be accessed from a few ways but the simplest

1. Menu
2. Sound
3. Expert settings
4. Wireless speaker manager
5. Put your Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode
6. Search for devices
7. Once found select your headphones and they then should be connected

connect1
First Poster
Options

I have tried this with several different types of headphones, Crusher Wireless and AirPods and the bluetooth device will come up on the Samsung TV.  Then after selecting "pair and connect" it just spins and says connection unsuccessful. 

We have done the normal triage. Disconnected and forgotten the bluetooth speaker on our phones, laptops etc.... 

Still not completeing the connection.... Please help!

Cheesehead1955
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same issue.

Eric-Squamish
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem with Bose headphones. This TV is very frustrating its the UN43RU7100 model and simply does not pair with my headphones. Anybody find a solution?

ImStillaYankee
First Poster
Options

To those having this same exact issue when trying to pair & after hitting 'pair & connect' you just get a spinning circle & it never connects, I did find an extremely annoying workaround with a set of Sony earbuds this week--be sure to disconnect from other Bluetooth devices, with Buds in case, try to pair the Samsung TV the usual way & immediately open the case & insert earbuds into your ears. Set your particular brand in pairing mode (for some its just a matter of leaving the case open but on my Sony's I had to touch both Buds at the same time (on their touch sensor). The TV would usually see the Buds at this point. Press 'pair & connect' & wait for it to timeout again. Place Buds back in case. Wait several seconds then open the case & insert Buds in ears. At this point, sometimes you will get a pop-up on the Samsung TV screen asking to pair with your Buds, other times you have to go through the entire TV menu to pair the Buds, now the TV will see the Buds AND when you press 'pair & Connect' it will actually pair (whether it says it paired or not).  If it says it didn't connect just wait a moment & you should get the pop-up on the TV. If not, place buds back in case, & close cover, for a few seconds & open & insert Buds. You should now be paired automatically. 

The sound from my Sony earbuds was so great, I was willing to go through this ridiculous effort to pair with my Swmsung Q80R but sometimes I'd get an extremely annoying tapping sound in the earbuds so I wound up returning them & am now waiting (& crossing my fingers) for a set of Bose Quiet Comfort earbuds. If I still have the same ridiculous difficulty, these will go back as well & I'll try & find Samsung original earbuds. For some reason I never had any pairing issues using those with this TV. Same goes for cheap Tozo earbuds but the sound would sometimes cut in & out & lose it in 1 ear.

0 Likes
LEGEND_MASTER
First Poster
Options

This is totally useless to me...

I have bose quietcomfort ii over ear headphones and bose on ear headphones.

The over ear never could connect.

The on ear used to be able to connect, until an update or two ago.

I can get it to show up on the list  and sometimes even pair.

But, I never get it to connect anymore.

I have a slightly different tv.  Model UN40MU6290 running 1300.3

I have tried it on a couple of newer smart samsung tvs and none work with Bose BT headphones.

Viv5087
First Poster
Options

Disconnect your QC35s from all other Bluetooth connections first and then try pairing to your TV. I was having problems pairing until I did this.