Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing headphones with TV

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 10:26 AM)
BillieRose
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Am new to Samsung and have looked at other community posts - however when I go to either sound in settings - I only get TV or Optical - the Bluetooth option to pair something else doesn't even come up.
Also followed another to go through accessibly in settings for multiple out devices but again that option doesn't appear.

Do I have to enable - disable something so I get these additional options? They don't even show as a greyed option 

many thanks.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options

Hi @BillieRose. It may be that your TV doesn't support Bluetooth. Please confirm the full model number from the back on a white sticker. 

0 Likes
BillieRose
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

Oh OK but i have only just bought it, it is a smart TV - so model is UE40T5300AK

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks for confirming. I've just checked the specs from this link and can see it doesn't support Bluetooth. Hope this clears things up.

BillieRose
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for your time on this - is there another way around it ? Sorry to ask but you clearly know your stuff :smiling-face:

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

There wouldn't be a way around this, @BillieRose. USB Bluetooth dongles wouldn't work either as the USB ports on the TV are designed for mass storage.