Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of this world promotion dealy

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 04:17 PM)
MysticPuzzle
First Poster
Options

Does anyone else have their Out of this World promotional cashback delayed due to "popular demand" as communicated by Samsung's customer service representatives? Mine is delayed for about 2 months now (in Jan 2020) and thanks to Samsung, had to borrow money to repay the credit card bill. Had I known Samsung's disgraceful service, I would not have bothered buying their product. All I have now is a far expensive TV + Soundbar which I could have purchased during other times- only believing their promotional promises.

Am I the only one to have been duped?

2 REPLIES 2
trooper1
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem still waiting from the 11th November, rang today and guess what there's a hold-up,i will give it another week and get the credit card people to sort it out 

PeterCR
Apprentice
Options

I bought a TV and Soundbar on the 2nd Oct.

I applied on the Samsung website for the 50% soundbar discount as the promotion stated 30-60 days after purchase.

I gave them all information required and I've heard nothing back from them.

3 weeks later I phoned the telephone number given on their website and with told that I would be transfered to the Promotions Team. After about 10seconds the phone went dead.

The second time I called I was given the number the promotions team, however when I called the number there were a few beeps and the line went dead.

I followed the advise on the recorded message which advised me to open the chat support, I gave them all the details, sent it, the immediately I got the message back stating that they were really busy and that there were no Samsung Support Experts available right now.

0 Likes