Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One remote not working, red light always on

(Topic created on: 26-12-2020 04:52 PM)
Dovis
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

Just out of nowhere my remote stopped working and red light is always on (no flashing)  Tv is UE50NU7472UXXH remote looks like in a picture.

Pairing not helping, checked with camera by clicking power button ans seems like nothing is flashing. Tried to leave remote without batteries for like 15min, unpluged tv also not helping. 

794D4C95-B750-4AB5-AC7A-DAAF4A59C220.jpeg

Maybe any had the same problem and have any solutions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dovis
Apprentice
Options

Seems like main chip is dead. Tested all microscheme with multimeter, and found out that all condensators and tranzistors are working, then only main chip shloud be faulty. As mentioned earlier, new remote is the best solution here

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
I think that you need to replace the whole remote
0 Likes
Dovis
Apprentice
Options

I am curious what happened to it, strange thing that red light is on, so it seems to be working but some kind of error is being shown and I can not find what does it mean. The easiest thing of course is to replace remote, but maybe it is possible to revive this one

Solution
Dovis
Apprentice
Options

Seems like main chip is dead. Tested all microscheme with multimeter, and found out that all condensators and tranzistors are working, then only main chip shloud be faulty. As mentioned earlier, new remote is the best solution here

0 Likes