Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One connect invisible cable BN39-02301B

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 11:46 AM)
Richard3333
Journeyman
Options

Hi have a qe55q7 Qled tv and the invisible cable has been damaged,sourced one on eBay (£112) but that has now stopped working.Where can you get these cables from also is their another cable I could use, getting really angry now with this tv paid £1300 for it 2 years ago now useless without this bloody invisible cable.Will never buy a Samsung product again 

8 REPLIES 8
KieranT
First Poster
Options
Don't think you can blame Samsung if you had damaged the cable in the first place and then brought a relatively 'cheap' one on eBay which probably isn't genuine. I'd recommend either trying Partmaster or contacting Samsung directly to ensure your getting a genuine cable and one that is designed for your particular set.
0 Likes
Richard3333
Journeyman
Options

Hi my argument with Samsung is that you cannot get this cable,every outlet that I have tried have none in stock.If the tv was 5-7 years old yes I could accept that but a 2 year old tv,looks like I’ve wasted £1400 on a brilliant tv all down to one cable that’s my gripe.

sorry for the rant getting frustrated 👍

Dumky3
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem. Same model TV bought 2 years ago and replacement cable unavailable. Have tried to contact customer support but chat page wasnt working. Tried to ring but gave up after an hour on hold. Sent an email but they haven't replied yet. 

Richard3333
Journeyman
Options

Samsung were no help,managed to get one off eBay for £200,feel your pain hopefully you get sorted soon.

0 Likes
stephenl
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. No samsung outlet sells these. A tradesman damaged the cable by crushing it in trunking and now im stuck with a useless £1400 TV. Basically I wont buy Samsung again.

Richard3333
Journeyman
Options

Feel your pain I got one off eBay cost £200 but at least got tv back.It’s so frustrating that a big company like Samsung don’t wanna know when you get a problem.Hopefully you get sorted soon.

0 Likes
AndyF62
Apprentice
Options

In exactly the same boat - Samsung 'official' parts department don't stock it and never will, Currys who supplied the TV with a 5 year guarantee just 3 years ago are no help whatsoever. Unacceptable that a £1300 perfectly functioning TV has been rendered useless due to a virtually unobtainable thin strip of wire. Ebay sellers know this and charge rip-off prices. Next TV will be a Sony or an LG.

dave104
First Poster
Options

Did anyone ever find a better quality cable than the utterly dreadful BN39-02301B? I really cannot understand why Samsung built a very good TV, a very good command box (One Connect), good software, and really an overall good product, and then decided to use one of the cheapest, nastiest cables I've ever seen to connect it all (and with a proprietary end plugs!) so buyers have almost no options when it inevitably breaks. Seriously there must have been hundreds of these good QLED TVs turned into ewaste simply because of the cable, and Samsung must have lost every one of those customers. I know I will never purchase a Samsung phone after they forced MS Office on my phone, and I suspect my father will never buy another Samsung TV after this cable broke.

Anyhow, end of whinge, but does anyone have experience with alternative cables? Perhaps BN39-02248B or something else? Seriously if I can't get something quality to replace the original (and broken through utterly no fault of my father's!) cable I'll go buy a Sony Bravia at half the price and twice the reliability.

0 Likes