Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One connect box failiure

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 10:31 PM)
Matthew
First Poster
Options

My Q75QE95t was wall mounted on Monday  and therefore been in use for 6 days. Today, the one connect box is failing to recognise the equipment connected to it I.e sky q box, 4k blu ray player, blu ray disc recorder and dvd recorder.  I phoned Samsung support who went through all the possible solutions,  including taking remote control of my tv and performing a factory reset. Nothing worked. The lady suggested that I contact the retailer and demand a new TV asap. The lady thought the fault lay with the TV itself and not the one connect box. I am livid as this is a £3000 TV and I expected years of service from it, not days. This is already a replacement TV for a 65 inch KS8000 that also failed with a back light issue. Anybody have any ideas what could be causing this? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Matthew  

Could you confirm if the TV displays anything or if you just have a black screen?

0 Likes
Matthew
First Poster
Options

Hi,  it plays Freeview OK as well as the apps built into the TV and it also plays content from a USB stick, attached to the one connect box. It just won't play anything through the hdmi sockets. They appear as unknown on the screen.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

It sounds as though your TV needs a reset of the HDMI ports. If you contact our Support team on 0333 000 0333, they'll be able to run through this with you, or make a remote connection to the TV to do this for you.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes