Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One Connect Box Compatibility

(Topic created on: 14-11-2020 03:34 AM)
RT22
First Poster
Options

I have a UE55KS7000 model, and my One Connect Box has gone missing. If I can find another box that is compatible with my model, will it work if I just plug it into my tv? Or is there anything else that would have to be done?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @RT22 ,

every TV comes with its own One connect box. That means that each box only works with its TV and no other TV sets. If you'd like you can reach any of our Support Centres to see what can be done. You can locate your closest one from here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
RT22
First Poster
Options
So even if the other box came with the same model number as my own tv, it won't work with my tv?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is as each box only works with its TV and no other TV sets. 

0 Likes
Solution
obitv
Pathfinder
Options

Any KS series one connect box would work. Simple plug and play

0 Likes
Yendysthesage
Student
Options

Please let us know if this worked for you. Did you find a compatible model and did it work. 

0 Likes
Abram102
Apprentice
Options

Hi buddy could you maybe help me....?

I need OCB compatible with my tv UE55mu7000

any help would be appreciated tried many places but every one different model I found;(

0 Likes
obitv
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, sorry for dealy but this is the part nos of the box you need for all mu7 or mu8 series

BN91-18726M (BN91-18726N) ASSY ONE CONNECT MINI;MU7000,55
You can try online stores or use samsung service centers near you from this link
Regards

0 Likes
RichardJ1
First Poster
Options

Hi I have a Samsung flat TV It was working fine but now the screen is black and the dimly white for a sec and the sound comes in for 3 secs every 10 secs I have tried a new connect ! Box and it makes no difference Could this be caused by a faulty fibre optic connector?

0 Likes
Robert puiu
First Poster
Options

Hello! I have a Samsung ue65f9090 slxzg and I lost one samsung connect when I moved into the new house

Which could be compatible with my TV?

0 Likes