Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On-screen volume display

(Topic created on: 15-09-2021 05:21 PM)
Sourshoes
Journeyman
Options

Hello everyone, I cannot find the setting to disable the on screen volume display on my Q80T. Is there a hidden setting somewhere? If not, can we get the option added by Samsung?

Thank you!

670387F1-6EFB-43EE-83B8-450F0EFA0244.jpeg

195 REPLIES 195
SamsucksHard
Student
Options

So you’re saying it’s getting WORSE instead of better… I’m tempted to hack the menu system and change the actual code. BRB, gonna go enroll in some junior college programming courses… 🤣

Ck89
Explorer
Options

@CarlH has this been passed on to anyone at Samsung? Any updates that could be shared?

N0el
Student
Options

this bugs me too.... and is reason enough to probably put me off buying another Samsung TV 

PJS28
Explorer
Options

I won't be after my experiences with the QN95A.  The volume display is a pain in the @rse and the random network disconnected\connected messages almost wish I'd returned it a few weeks after I got it.  We have 5 Samsung TV's in the house.  Going forward it's going to be another brand.  No issue never seems to be addressed.  

Ck89
Explorer
Options

@CarlH ? Or any other mod out there?

probie302
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue the past 2 days, i just repaired up the comcast remote with the tv and sound bar, icon is gone now

Sgoodluck
First Poster
Options

@Samsung engineers - please prioritize and fix this. 

As a user I want to see volume indicated via arc in an unobtrusive way. 

if that can’t be done, I want to totally hide that obnoxious volume indicator that tells you nothing 

lifedeathandtech
First Poster
Options

Exactly this. @Samsung please fix asap.

Hopefulguy
First Poster
Options

This is pretty wild.  We normally change volume constantly during watching.  I just got a $4k Samsung today, and will probably be shipping it back due to this.

N0el
Student
Options

Best do that, I wish I returned mine it bugs me every f’n time!