Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NU7100 – Jumping image

(Topic created on: 16-07-2020 04:59 AM)
RJWilliams
First Poster
Options

Not really sure how to describe this issue. What I can say is that it is not a flickering or a juddering issue, and appears to be intermittent. 

The issue in question began recently. The display image basically bobs up for a split second then returns to its previous position. There is a rhythmic consistency to the bobbing. I've also noticed that it ranges from mild to severe.

I've reset the TV a few times, tried testing my HDMI ports with different cables (my TV is currently connected to my PC via HDMI; I thought this might be a possible cause but after testing Netflix with no HDMI cables connected, the issue persists) and unplugged the TV from the wall for between 5mins to an hour. None of these attempts have yielded any fruitful long-term results.

If anyone could advise concerning this issue, I would really appreciate it. I purchased this TV in May of last year and only started experiencing issues recently.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BboyJun
First Poster
Options

Same issue also started recently. I can't seem to find anyone else mentioning it online, other than you.

0 Likes
RJWilliams
First Poster
Options

Hi there. Sorry to hear that.

After posting here and receiving zero feedback (other than your post) or support, and after several reboots, cable swaps and graphics card reseats, I decided to leave my TV on overnight with the 'Sleep' function disabled under Windows Power Options, just to see what would happen. The following morning, everything was fine.

I assumed that the issue had sorted itself out somehow, and there were no recurrences until yesterday (1/08/2020), for reasons I cannot explain. I hadn't changed anything, I hadn't replaced any cables, nothing. It just started happening again. Words cannot describe how immensely frustrating this is.

I wish I had a solution for you, but unfortunately I don't. Regardless, this will probably be the last Samsung TV I purchase, because I never experienced these issues with other TVs in the past.

I hope someone is able to assist you.

0 Likes
JRoc1
First Poster
Options

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone figured this out? I have the same problem and can’t figure it out. 
no it’s not the cables as it happens on the home hub. 
just wondering if anyone has had any luck 

0 Likes