Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification on QE55Q6FNA

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 01:02 PM)
RL11
Apprentice
Options

I have a notification on my TV since 27/09/21 asking me to select COM_SID_YES or COM_SID_NO but have no idea what it's about so haven't chosen yet. What is it? What should I do?

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
RussCare
Student
Options

Hi, I have the same notification on mine but also have no idea what it means. If you find out could you please let me know and I'll do likewise. Thanks.

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @RL11 @RussCare, I can certainly chase this with the Technical Support Team for you. Can you please send a picture of the error message when it's on your TV, and also confirm if you have anything connected to your TV? 

Sami8D
First Poster
Options

You can see the picture in https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/brauche-hilfe-zu-samsung-tv-nu8009/m-p/4078297#M105669 (ignore the network message, I didn't saw this in my situation). I got the message right after the installation and reboot of the latest firmware 1320.4 and I have no internet connection or any other source connected to the TV. The only external device was the USB stick with the new firmware.

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Thanks for the link, @Sami8D, but this does appear to be from the Samsung Community page in Germany. Are you also based in Germany? If so, please get in touch with our friends in Samsung Germany Support for guidance with this. If you're in the UK, send us a picture of the message on your TV as well as the full model code of the TV. 

0 Likes
Sami8D
First Poster
Options

Yes, I'm from Germany. But it seems to be the same problem. So once this message is explained in the EU forum, also the german people will be satisfied.

0 Likes
RussCare
Student
Options

RussCare_0-1633176461409.png

Hi, here is the picture.

0 Likes
Chiggs
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same thing. I'm in the UK. Samsung please explain...

0 Likes
Peter85
First Poster
Options

I have te same notification (GER) Please let me know what is to do

0 Likes
RL11
Apprentice
Options
That's the same notification I have. I have all sorts of cables connected to the tv - of course. What in particular are you thinking of Mr Moderator?
0 Likes