Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Northern Ireland Delivery

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 06:24 PM)
sc21
Apprentice
Options

Any reason why Samsung won't deliver a TV to Northern Ireland any more? I have bought 3 TV's in the last year but today when I try to order I'm told Samsung doesn't deliver to my area?

They will still deliver phones and smaller items but not TV's?

15 REPLIES 15
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
welcome to Brexit!! most likely reason is because of the border separating the island of Ireland from the mainland.
0 Likes
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
Brexit.
0 Likes
sc21
Apprentice
Options

It Brexit is the reason how can they continue to send phones and other goods but not TV's?

strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hello

so sorry, just ensure you placed the order from the UK site and not from IE, thank

https://www.samsung.com/uk/

https://www.samsung.com/ie/

😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

sc21
Apprentice
Options

Thanks. I can confirm I'm using the uk site. However, just tried the .ie site. It doesnt ship to NI either.

0 Likes
DavidH9826
Apprentice
Options

Not even delivering phones now !

DavidH9826
Apprentice
Options

First it was blamed on the pandemic, but that doesn't seem to stop other shipments getting through, then the advisor said it was because DPD  won't ship here! 

Funny though that I received a shipment from Nike via DPD the very next day!

Come on Samsung, tell us the truth or show us the loyalty we deserve and recommence direct shipments to NI...even Parcel force would be an option if DPDon't won't! 

GeoffDowey
Apprentice
Options

Yes I had the same when I tried to order with a 15% discount that they gave me and the We don't deliver to your address. Contacted them and some chap who could not speak English said sorry but I should try the Irish Samsung for orders. Tried that and no offers, higher prices with 23% VAT, and guess what our 6 counties are not in their address list so they don't deliver to my address either, even if I wanted to pay more and lose my discount and pick from a sad selection of offers

GeoffDowey
Apprentice
Options

Yes I had the same when I tried to order an s21 ultra and a pro book 360 with a 15% discount that they gave me and the We don't deliver to your address. Contacted them and some chap who could not speak English said sorry but I should try the Irish Samsung for orders. Tried that and no offers, higher prices with 23% VAT, and guess what our 6 counties are not in their address list so they don't deliver to my address either, even if I wanted to pay more and lose my discount and pick from a sad selection of offers

0 Likes