Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Terrestrial TV on Smart TV

(Topic created on: 23-06-2020 06:40 PM)
pfodd125
Apprentice
Options

Hello there, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a new TU7100 Smart TV. I have a DVB aerial point in my property. I connect the aerial cable to a standard tv and it works fine. I connect the aerial to the smart TV and it picks up nothing.  I have been on to Samsung who advised me to leave the aerial in for 24 hours and it will recognise the aerial, I wanted to have someone clarify if that is the correct advice as it feels that I have been palmed off a bit. 

Thank you in advance, 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@pfodd125: Can you try going to Home > Live TV > Channel List > Tap the left directional arrow on the remote > Choose 'Terrestrial', and hit 'Select'. Now, go to Settings > Broadcasting > Auto Tuning Settings > Auto Tuning to scan for available channels. Let me know how you get on.
pfodd125
Apprentice
Options

Hello there, thank you for your reply, I have done as you have suggested but still no channels 

0 Likes
poorreception
First Poster
Options

I have had a problem fro some years, nothing works. Had a new aerial and wiring check even.

0 Likes
Venu
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

i had to issue for long time and found a solution. 

From the home screen, go to the settings --> broadcasting --> Auto Tuning and scan for channel again. once Channels are detected, Live Tv terrestrial App will come back.

Enjoy!

0 Likes