Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no standard freeview .

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 07:55 PM)
Helen2022
First Poster
Options

Just purchased £1099 SAMSUNG QE55QN90BATXXU and there is NO standard freeview on it.   No standard BBC or ITV  channels only streaming channels on Samsung TV PLUS which are mostly American…. This should have been pointed out when I asked the sales person to show me the freeview selection. I  wanted to cancel my cable tv but I now have to buy freeview set top box. 
These  things need to be pointed out to the customers before purchase. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

2023-01-11.png

Additional features

• Features USB recording and video playback.
  • TVPlus digital tuner.
  • Freeview (UK).

Samsung TV Plus are  additional web based / Streaming channels on Samsung TV's , Freeview will obviously work through the aerial.  

QN90B unboxing and setup video - go to 11min 12seconds -Live TV will show up next to Samsung TV Plus... 

QN90B unboxing and setup video - go to 11min 12seconds -Live TV will show up next to Samsung TV Plus once the TV tuner has been tuned

"Samsung TV Plus provides instant access to loads of extra free TV channels, straight out of the box (all you need is an internet connection). There are movies, entertainment, sports, news and children's channels. No need for sign-ups, subscriptions or credit cards it's 100% free."

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I just looked that TV up and it clearly say TV tuner =TV plus

You should speak to the place you brought it, you should be able to return it

0 Likes