Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from samsung shop after 2 weeks!!!

(Topic created on: 10-09-2019 12:26 PM)
peeling
Apprentice
Options

i have been trying to get a response from samsung for 2 weeks now reference tv guarantee. all i get is an automatic reply. ***** customer service. no actual reply to my question. who can i call? 
going to return the tv at this rate as the last one failed after 2 years and i don’t want till risk not having the the guarantee. 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hi Neil,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just a quick automated response to say that your request (******) has come through to us.  We'll review it as soon as possible when we're back at our desks (Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm).

In the meantime, you can reply to this email to add any comments.

Neil ******

Sep 5, 18:01 BST

This is a follow-up to your previous request #****** "UK0338707693 - Warranty Claim"

Hi,

Please could you help.

When I purchased the TV I forgot to add the free 5 year warranty. I subsequently phoned the Samsung support line for orders and was informed that this would be added automatically. I have asked for a confirmation email however no one can be bothered to reply.

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Neil.

Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2019 10:48 PM
To: Samsung Support <seuk.contactus@partner.samsung.com>
Subject: FW: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

Hi,

Please could you help.

When I purchased the TV I forgot to add the free 5 year warranty. I subsequently phoned the Samsung support line for orders and was informed that this would be added automatically. I have asked for a confirmation email however no one can be bothered to reply.

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Neil.

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 2:47 PM
To: Samsung Shop <support+id1548483@samsunguk.zendesk.com>
Subject: RE: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

I am still waiting for email confirmation from my original query. I have phoned up the support desk and been told that the 5 year warranty is automatic, however no one can email me to confirm this. Please can you do so?

From: Samsung Shop [mailto:support@samsunguk.zendesk.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 5:04 PM
To: Neil ******
Subject: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

Thanks for your patience,
The Samsung Shop Team

This email is a service from Samsung Shop.

[7O22L7-2DO0]

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@peeling wrote:

i have been trying to get a response from samsung for 2 weeks now reference tv guarantee. all i get is an automatic reply. ***** customer service. no actual reply to my question. who can i call? 
going to return the tv at this rate as the last one failed after 2 years and i don’t want till risk not having the the guarantee. 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hi Neil,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just a quick automated response to say that your request (******) has come through to us.  We'll review it as soon as possible when we're back at our desks (Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm).

In the meantime, you can reply to this email to add any comments.

Neil ******

Sep 5, 18:01 BST

This is a follow-up to your previous request #****** "UK0338707693 - Warranty Claim"

Hi,

Please could you help.

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Neil.

Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2019 10:48 PM
To: Samsung Support <seuk.contactus@partner.samsung.com>
Subject: FW: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

Hi,

Please could you help.

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Neil.

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 2:47 PM
To: Samsung Shop <support+id1548483@samsunguk.zendesk.com>
Subject: RE: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

I am still waiting for email confirmation from my original query. I have phoned up the support desk and been told that the 5 year warranty is automatic, however no one can email me to confirm this. Please can you do so?

From: Samsung Shop [mailto:support@samsunguk.zendesk.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 5:04 PM
To: Neil ******
Subject: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

Thanks for your patience,
The Samsung Shop Team

This email is a service from Samsung Shop.

[7O22L7-2DO0]

Hi @peeling   Realise you wish to get additional warranty quickly or would consider your options.  See phone and online chat options here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

Moderators may have further advice.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

HI @peeling. Any form of extended warranty has to be redeemed within 90 days of purchase online. All TV's come with a 1 year warranty but the only ones that can be extended to 5 years (to my knowledge) are some of the 8K ones. 

0 Likes
peeling
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

the TV I purchased still has the offer of a 5 year warranty and is 4K. Please can this be added? Why have the call centre staff told me this is automatic yet refused to confirm through email? I am considering returning the TV and repurchasing for the peace and mind of the warranty.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/store/networks/buy.QE65Q90RATXXU/

5 YEAR GUARANTEE - QLED TVC430-P-UH-4N5X72O

5 YEAR GUARANTEE for QLED TVs
This is an extra 4 years on top of the standard 1 year warranty for parts and labour. It's another great reason to choose Samsung

0 Likes
peeling
Apprentice
Options

Sorted now, Samsung shop team have confirmed that waranty has been added. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good to hear it's sorted now @peeling , even if took a while.   The 5 year warranty seems to be available  for 2019 QLED models on the Samsung site  https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/all-tvs/        I checked a few and the extended warranty was available on 4K sets.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
IamGee
First Poster
Options

im in same boat, no confirmation of extra warranty, TV will be going back if they dont reply by end of week

0 Likes