Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No QN94A usb eject function ???

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 07:10 PM)
Digitaldreams
Journeyman
Options

I've searched high and low but cannot find a USB eject function even where it was in my old 3D Samsung smart TV !. Online help is of no use as most talks of a settings option top right of the relevant screens, it's simply not there and no usb eject option in the main settings either

Have Samsung forgotten to add this ?

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Digitaldreams: I've looked into this for you, and the QN94A does not feature a USB eject function. Don't worry though, as you can disconnect a USB device without the need for this, although it is advisable that you avoid doing so while playing any media, or if you're using the USB device for recording. 

Digitaldreams
Journeyman
Options

Dissapointing !. It is generally accepted that all usb keys should be ejected before disconnection to avoid hardware or file system damage !. I have damaged usb keys a few times in the past by doing that. Please add the function back in !!

Digitaldreams
Journeyman
Options

No one from Samsung willing to guarantee this important function will be added back into the next software update ??

Aurignac
First Poster
Options

I have just spent a morning on the tv and computer trying to find out how to do this to no avail this is my 6th. and last Samsung tv. Suggestions for an alternative to my 10 month old disappointment gratefully accepted.

0 Likes