Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No Protective Film on Screen Surface S95C 65 Inch

(Topic created on: 29-08-2023 02:01 PM)
Jay9991
First Poster
Options

I purchased this S95C 65 inch Tv new off amazon and when I unboxed it I realized there was no protective film on the screen. I thought that was strange as i was used to peeling off a thin layer of plastic when getting a new TV.

is there meant to be a plastic film or does this tv not come with one.

thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AaronPhones
Navigator
Options
Yes. There was but I think they never gave you one.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Black Belt 
Options
I did not think they do anymore, even my 95A did not, only plastic all the way round the bezel, the screen just had the foam type cover.
Regards, Obsydian

DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 and ZFlip4 [Mobile], Watch5 40mm and 46mm [Watch], S7+ and S6 Lite [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vaccum), Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
0 Likes
Spike27
Journeyman
Options

My 2022 32" model didn't have any protection either, but the matte surface made it look like there was protection. I kept trying to peel it off and I put fingerprints all over it when installing,. The fingerprints were difficult to clean. I'm lucky I didn't scratch it. New users: be careful!

0 Likes