Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No NFL Game Pass app for TV 65" Samsung 4K UHD UN65TU8000FXZX (2020)

(Topic created on: 24-09-2021 02:05 PM)
fdzadolfo
First Poster
Options

To say im dissapointed at the moment is an understatement and I hope it gets fixed. I had an old Samsung tv from 2018 which could run NFL Game pass just fine. 

I recently bought the TV on the subject and to my surprise there is no NFL Game pass app on the samsung app store. Will there be one? Otherwise my investment is basically pointless, since I was trying to upgrade 10 inches and some technology and quality.

43 REPLIES 43
Koldegaard
Journeyman
Options

Anyone who have any news?

Koldegaard
Journeyman
Options

Update from GamePass - they are aware and working on it - but nothing new as far as i can see 😞

0 Likes
SteveNL
Apprentice
Options

I just received an email from GamePass only a few minutes ago, and this was the response so finally looking hopeful!

Although we are unable to predict specific time line for the availability of the app on latest Samsung TV, however, we would like to inform you that we have submitted the app to Samsung so that their Technical Team can review the app.

Once the app is approved by Samsung, we will then be able to proceed further and publish the app. You may keep posted on our website for latest updates.

muhbautz
Apprentice
Options

Cool, sounds good.

Thanks for the information👍

0 Likes
zTeK
Apprentice
Options

I got this from NFL Game Pass yesterday:

Thank you for contacting NFL Game Pass.

This is a follow-up on your query regarding unavailability of the NFL Game Pass International app on the latest Samsung Smart TVs built in 2020.

Our technical team has been working hard to make the app available on Samsung TVs built in 2020 however, due to technical difficulties the app was not released to the content store.

As per the recent update from our development team, the NFL Game Pass app for Samsung Smart TVs built in 2020 will be made available during the next season.

We understand that this is frustrating and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused to you.

We do not take your fandom for granted, and appreciate all your support as fans of the NFL this season.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Thank you
Tina I​

NFL Game Pass Support Team

fidoak
First Poster
Options

Now app is live! i downloaded today! lets celebrate!!

0 Likes
Koldegaard
Journeyman
Options

Awesome!!!
Thank you for the headsup. Yes i got it as well.

Yes - it deserves celebration 🕺

0 Likes
jortlaban
Apprentice
Options

Downloading now on all TV's, works like a charm on my living room TV. FINALLY! 

0 Likes
Ericamille
First Poster
Options

I still don’t have it on my Samsung smart tv app… how did you find it or download it?

I only see nfl Sunday ticket 

0 Likes
muhbautz
Apprentice
Options

It should work on every device now. Just type NFL or Game Pass in the App finder and the App pops up.  If not, then the problem is most probably to be found in your TV / App Settings.