Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No NFL Game Pass app for TV 65" Samsung 4K UHD UN65TU8000FXZX (2020)

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 04:50 PM)
fdzadolfo
First Poster
Options

To say im dissapointed at the moment is an understatement and I hope it gets fixed. I had an old Samsung tv from 2018 which could run NFL Game pass just fine. 

I recently bought the TV on the subject and to my surprise there is no NFL Game pass app on the samsung app store. Will there be one? Otherwise my investment is basically pointless, since I was trying to upgrade 10 inches and some technology and quality.

43 REPLIES 43
Nunob1
First Poster
Options

Just bought this gigantic TV only to be able to watch NFL! What kind of a joke is this? Please fix this Samsung. The elder models had no such issue. I am so frustrated right now!

erin04
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem in the UK. I bought a 2020 43" QLED in September and no answer from Samsung

0 Likes
Per9
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem in Sweden. My one year old Samsung 55” has the app but my brand new Samsung 55” does not. Frustrating. The app’s or Samsung’s problem? There must be something different in the new series of Samsung tv’s? 

0 Likes
kukom6
Pioneer
Options

I created a ticket in NFL Game Pass platform for this issue a month ago. They have already replied to me right now that the app will be available until the playoff starts.

```
Although it has been a while after we received your query, we were constantly following up on this and are pleased to inform you that our concerned team is optimistic that the app shall be available before the start of Playoffs.
```

0 Likes
Stevie69
Apprentice
Options
I had this same message too. advising that they are looking to have the app available before the play offs start
0 Likes
Jts765
Student
Options

I'm in the UK and had bought a Q80 series 55" specifically because Samsung said that their tv's from 2016 onwards would have the NFL Network app on their tv's. To say I'm very disappointed is an understatement. My next tv will be another make that 100% has the NFL Network app as Samsung can't be trusted to give you what they advertise. You just lost a long time customer Samsung. 

BrianM1
First Poster
Options

I have the same exactly problem. Tv downstairs is an old series 6 2018 maybe, has gamepass working perfectly on it. Can't find the app on the app store on a newly bought Crystal HD tv 2020 modelm

jortlaban
Apprentice
Options

NFL is fully aware of the issue and their website currently states the following:

"We are pleased to introduce new Samsung & LG Smart (not available on LG webOS5.0 currently) TV apps for NFL Game Pass which are available now to download.

Currently our app is not available on TVs built in 2020. We are working hard to resolve this issue."

I still have my chromecast hooked up just for Gamepass, but I hope they figure it out before next season.

Dar7hlord
First Poster
Options

Any news on this ??? The 2021 NFL preseason just started this is so ridiculous!!!

We need the Gamepass App now.

0 Likes
muhbautz
Apprentice
Options

The problem's still the same. I really have the impression that the Samsung people do not care at all about that. It is more than ridiculous. The app woks on 10year old TVs, but not on the new ones. What's the issue? If at least someone could explain why.