Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No NFL Game Pass app for TV 65" Samsung 4K UHD UN65TU8000FXZX (2020)

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 01:18 PM)
fdzadolfo
First Poster
Options

To say im dissapointed at the moment is an understatement and I hope it gets fixed. I had an old Samsung tv from 2018 which could run NFL Game pass just fine. 

I recently bought the TV on the subject and to my surprise there is no NFL Game pass app on the samsung app store. Will there be one? Otherwise my investment is basically pointless, since I was trying to upgrade 10 inches and some technology and quality.

43 REPLIES 43
Titans_Fan
First Poster
Options

I’m experiencing this same issue. This extremely disappointing. Come on Samsung, get this worked out.

0 Likes
MFG77
First Poster
Options

Same problem on a new 50" Series 8.  I'm in the US.  Fortunately, I can screen cast to another TV.  But still, I had seen this on the NFL site:  https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360025132833-Smart-TVs-for-2020-Season prior to buying the TV, so I was expecting it to work.

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Still no fix ? 😕 Just got the samsung qled 75" 80T and NO nfl gamepass....

0 Likes
Graygallo
First Poster
Options

+1 in the UK on a 2020 QLED... no gamepass. Would love to see a response from Samsung on their plans/roadmap to resolve. 

0 Likes
RSebire
Pioneer
Options

i fail to see the problem

to me that would be a good thing

i didnt want a smart agenda pushing tv, i just wanted a screen that could do 4k hdr

the less apps the better 

0 Likes
TJP2
First Poster
Options

Just bought a 2020 Crystal UN55TU7000FXZA from Best Buy in Rockville,MD USA.  I did this after verifying (I thought) that NFL Game Pass would play on this model..  Well the app is NOT AVAILABLE when searching for it.  How can they get away with false advertisement like this?  Who do I sue?

danoc99
First Poster
Options

Exactly what I was thinking. It is literally false advertisement!

0 Likes
DDcz
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Czech Rep. No gamepass app on newer model (2020).

0 Likes
8adam8
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem with mine too. I've resorted to casting the game from the app on my phone. Or, using the internet on my smart tv and using the game pass website.
0 Likes
Jonh80
Student
Options

Having the exact same issue with a 2020 T series TV. Have been chasing NFL Gamepass Support for more than a month now. They are pretending they are unaware that their app does not work on 2020 models, blatantly untrue.

One of their supervisors suggested I change the TVs geo location (procedure for this varies by model) which I have done, but the app is still not available. I have tried resetting it to several other countries, even the US, but with no success. 

NFL Gamepass are aware of the issue, the only option is to keep complaining to the Gamepass customer service team until they update the app compatibility, or remove the misleading advertising from the website.

0 Likes