Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No gap tv wall - space for plug socket?

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 05:37 AM)
Jonny12
First Poster
Options

Hello

I’ve just purchased a q95t 65 inch tv with the no gap tv wall mount. 
However where I am placing my tv, I have a double plug socket on the wall (the plug socket is roughly where I want the height of the centre of the tv to be).

My question is, will there be a big enough gap behind the tv to allow for this plug socket?

Thanks in advance 

Jonny

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
8129185HI
First Poster
Options

I am also looking for a response to this issue. Literally about to purchase the 55 inch version of the tv and want to make sure it is going to fit flush to the wall. I also have a double socket . Another question I have is the dimensions of the one connect plug on the smallest end? I want to make sure it fits in the wall recess which is already plastered in the wall.

will keep an eye on the response.

0 Likes
jkkeating
Student
Options

Did you ever get a response?

0 Likes
Options

Hi all, I im in a similar position as above - about to purchase the 55 inch Frame but have a double socket behind it. Did anyone receive a response or has done this and can provide any feedback? Thanks 

0 Likes
jkkeating
Student
Options

I was in a similar position. The TV mounts flush with the wall. I could kind of get it to work by tilting the flange on the wall mount, but I ended up removing the sockets for it to hang as designed. Nobody knows I have the worlds worse patch job behind the TV but me. Well, and now you. 

Options

Hi, thanks for letting me know and glad you sorted yours. This info is really helpful. We will too have a terrible patch job behind the tv!! Cheers 

0 Likes